Saturday, July 21, 2007

My first post

I am sooooo excited to start my blog! DD is gone for the weekend. So it's a great time for me to get started, as she won't be hovering asking me how long before I am finished with the computer.
Here are a few of the projects I have completed recently.

Baby bibs and bottle cover










A Dale Earnhardt Sr. fleece/crochet afghan for my dad (birthday present).













Queen plus Granny Afghan
The size of this one kind of got out of control one me :-)










Baby cradle purses. I started making these because my grandma made one for me when I was a little girl, and it is one of my fondest memories of her.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Yeah, welcome to the world of blogging. I just started too. It is fun and a great way to show off different ideas. Keep up the good work.

noricum said...

Glad you like the progress bars! :)