Monday, January 21, 2008

63 update

I have finally completed the last squares :-) Now just have to finish joining them all together. I have about 6 more squares and then I can start the border. It feels great to have it almost finished after working on it for about 5 years LOL. Now I just have to decide what I am going to do with it. I could keep it for myself, but one of my girlfriends' birthday is this week, and she just loved the squares and colors when I showed her. She keeps telling me how much she would love to have it. We will see !
Below are a few more dishcloths and have been doing to keep from being bored.

2 comments:

Gina said...

The afghan is just beautiful. I can see that it has taken lots of work. I absolutely love the spiral dishcloth. Too cool.

Unknown said...

Hi, I just finished the squares for this afghan and was wondering if you have any advice on joining them. Thanks for any help you can give. Linda