Sunday, August 12, 2007

Progress?

Well.........I finally picked up my 63 square afghan again. Only 5 more square to go, maybe I can finish it up in the next week or so. I've been working on this thing for over 2 years, I lost interest in it so many times I can't count. BUT NOW............there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I went and bought a new camera today, getting ready for my trip to Hawaii in October. I can't wait :-) Just me, my mom, and my daughter (she's 11). Just the girls............a special trip I know my daughter will someday tell her daughter about.

I checked my ravelry.com status today :-(

"You signed up on July 21, 2007
You are #19312 on the list.
10462 people are ahead of you in line.
5789 people are behind you in line.
34% of the list has been invited so far "

UGH....

1 comment:

Gina said...

On both the blanket and Ravelry...you will get there!! Hang in there a wee bit longer.