Tuesday, November 20, 2007

2 down......... lots more to go!

I finished this baby blanket for a family friend. They had a baby boy the day before I finished, so it worked out perfectly. This is my first none pattern project. I just started crocheting and this is how it turned out, I must say that I am pretty happy with the results!


This wonderfully colorful blanket is for my "nephew" (my best friends son). He was admiring an afghan I was making one day and asked if he could have it when I finished it. I told him he couldn't have that one, but that I would make him one, and asked him what colors. He said he wanted something colorful............ so that's what I gave him :-)
I watched a freeform crochet class on "Uncommon Threads" yesterday Prudence Mapstone was the guest. I am now inspired to try my first freeform purse, I plan on getting the stuff for it today!

No comments: