Sunday, November 11, 2007

Catching up

I've been busy trying to get gifts completed for Christmas and working on swaps. I wanted to thank my C'ville Secret Pal for the lovely packages that she sent. She really did her research.

The little Webkinz black cat in the front has been adopted by DD.



I absolutely love the Tea Spot cup and loose leaf tea she sent me. I loved EVERYTHING she sent! Thanks Paula/OzRebel!!!!


This is the 12" square I made for my swap partner on Yahoo! Swappin_Squares. It's RHWW shaded purples. I used a Sunburst Square Pattern from Heartmade Blessings.

And this is one of my WIPs. It's for my best friends little boy for Christmas. I am using a pattern from Bella Dia - Vintage Vertical Stripe Crocheted Blanket Pattern. It's turning out great, and it's super easy to work.

No comments: