Saturday, May 10, 2008

I've been tagged!

My crochet friend, Gina @ Crochet Creations has tagged me....

Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


So, here ya go!

Seven random things about me:

1. I am totally addicted to LOST ..... I can't miss it.

2. I hate to thread crochet and am jealous of those that can LOL

3. I love cats

4. I love Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee

5. Gary Dourdan is HOT!!!

6. I miss being a SAHM

7. I want to start my own craft store some day


OK, now whom to tag back?

1. Kimberly

2. Amanda

3. Beth

4. Umme Yusuf

5. Sherri

6. Mermaiden

7. Jimbo

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the tag!